Registration is now open for the Camp 28 Iron Ring Ceremony that will be held on March 22, 2024 in Prince George. The ceremony is in-person and will be held at the University of Northern BC in the Canfor Theatre starting at 6:30 pm.
Step 1: Read the Following Information Closely
- Registration closes March 8th
- The Iron Ring Ceremony is a professional event, please arrive early to pick up your ring and wear business casual attire.
- Obligants must be present for the entire ceremony to receive their ring and will not be permitted to enter once the ceremony starts.
- Obligants and guests are invited to an optional reception afterwards.
- Payment is due at the time of registration.
Step 2: Make the Registration Payment
Fees for the ring and the ceremony are $45 for the obligant and $20 for each guest. The registration fee must be paid by PayPal or Interac e-Transfer before filling out the registration form below:
PayPal link: paypal.me/camp28ironring/
Interac E-transfer to email@example.com
Step 3: Complete the Registration Form to RSVP for the Ceremony